We cooked up a storm and served a delicious Sunday buffet at our padstal to celebrate Mother’s Day. Thank you to everyone who joined in the deliciousness! We really appreciate the support and it’s always lovely seeing all your faces. Special thanks to Martelize Wessels who was the creative genius behind the beautiful flowers.
Check out our menu below to see what you missed out on!
- Roasted carrot and cumin soup
- Farmer’s pea soup with fresh parsley
- Curry brawn slices with freshly baked brown tin breads
- Whole smoked snoek with apricotjam glaze
- Tuna salad
- Curry shepherd’s pie
- Marinated pork belly with roasted quince
- Grilled, deboned and filled leg of lamb with gravy
- Chicken fillets with coconut and green curry paste
- Potato wedges
- Lemon sweet potato
- Stir fried vegetables
- White basmati rice
- Quince crumble
- Vanilla ice cream with fruit sauce
- Chocolate brownies
- Granadilla foam pudding
- Post toastie tart
- Malva pudding
- Pavlova with fruit
- Small meringues
Coffee and tea
Buffet lunch was at R200.00 per person. R100.00 for kids younger than 10 years .
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for future buffet lunch updates.
If you’d like to enquire about catering for your event, please read our Services page.